Nintendo Power Nintendo Power

I like it much.

Nicely done, i like the dark style of art, the only complaint i really have is that you could not cover all the characters!!!! Great work!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

HAHA OMG

It is good to see Dad again! Another amazing animation Mr.Sakupen, it was brilliant! I love both of your previous animations and this one wasn't dissapointing! It is so nice to see quality frame by frame animation, keep it up! 10 10 10!

Emo Emo

lol

Haha i liked that, i feel the same way when i see a whiny emo kid looking all meloncholy at the mall! only my reaction is to want to kick them and declare that "now you have something to cry about!" but i never do. As far as animation it was pritty dry, nothing moved but it is still a good short.

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

:O!!!!!

Wow, that was likely the nicest animation i have seen on this site yet! It was really good and funny, the art is perfect!! Lol, i liked the lawn gnome getting it and the lawnmower was nice. You deserve a lot of credit for this, Animation of this quality is uncommon. The storyboarding is nice too, good camera angles and scene changes, it is very well put togeather. I animate animal characters too, though not nearly as well as you, you should make more with these 2 raccoons. Very well done!!!!!!!

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

That was fantastic..

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Niiiiiice!!!

That is some very nice frame by frame!!! Wow, beautiful backgrounds too, excellent work!!

Robort Robort

cool.....

i liked it, it was simple and not much happened but thats sort of the point...

FFight(v.1) FFight(v.1)

Wow

Too bad you didnt finish it, that was really good.

X-men characters X-men characters

That was funny!

Ha! the best was when he got shot with the eye blood... pritty decent, a little cheesy but hilarious!

I Wanna Be Samus I Wanna Be Samus

:l

I didnt think it was crap but it was drug out too much and the graphics need a little work. And Metroid Prime is a first person adventure.....